TGIF Problem of the Week 5
Great job for those people who have submitted the correct answers in our last week’s problem. This time a beautiful problem from algeometry will make your day.
Submission period is from September 26-October 2,2014.
In the figure, a line is made by connecting the centers of three tangent circles. If the length of each line measures 15,13, and 12. What is the sum of the areas of three circles?
Send your answer using the form below. Make sure to include your school or company. Solution will be presented on this page same day next week. Only answers using the button below will be accepted. Goodluck!
Check out the previous problems here.
[contact-form-7 id=”2341″ title=”Submitter”]
Correct answers were submitted by:
1. Wilson Lapada De Guzman. Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Valenzuela
2. Surajit Biswas. Software Engineer at Tech Mahindra Limited
3. John Mark Guimba. University of the Philippines – Diliman
4. John Albert A. Reyes. PUP- Taguig
5. John Lesten Tan. Pasig City, Philippines
6. Melga Sonio. Malinta National High School
7. PATERNO SAROL BAGUINAT III. Jose Rizal Memorial State University – Dapitan City
8. Marc Jermmaine Pontiveros. University of the Philippines – Open University
9. Mathynick. USA
10. Ali Maguindanao. Pipisan Maug National High School