Welcome to part 2 of my compilation of mtap reviewer for grade 6 with answer key. Here is the page to check all other reviewers for grade 6.
Direction: Use .
1. The circumference of a circle is . What is the area of a circle?
2. What is the perimeter of nonagon if each side measures ?
3. What is the fraction exactly between and ?
5. What is the average of ?
6. Arrange from least to greatest.
7. What is the volume of a cylinder with circular diameter of and a height of ?
8. A square and an equilateral triangle have the same perimeter. If the perimeter of the square is what is the measure of each side of the square?
9. The ratio of the angles of a triangle is . What is the measure of the largest angle?
10. The product of two consecutive numbers is what is the smaller number?
11. . What is the remainder when 1729 is divided by is divided by 6?
12. Write in hindu-arabic:
13. Liz bought a dozen of mangoes for ₱36.00. How much 4 mangoes will cost?
14. . If is written in its prime factorization form, what is the power of 5?
15. The ratio of the interior angles of a convex quadrilateral is . What is the measure of the largest angle?
16. Jay travel to school using his bike at a rate of 20 kph and went back home from school at a rate of 30 kph. What is his average speed?
17. The complement of an angle is 24, what is 15 more than twice the angle?
18. What is the sum of the first 100 counting numbers?
19. Jane bought a pair of pants at 30% off. The price tag of the pants is ₱500.00. If she got ₱1000.00 and after buying the pants she went to grocery store and bought another good for ₱300.00 at 20% off. How much money left to her?
20. Mang Jose has a farm, he is taking care of chickens and goats. He counted that there are 66 feet. What is the maximum number of Goats he has?
1. 154 cm2
2. 45 cm
7. 1540 cm3
8. 6 cm
16. 24 kph