The MATH COUNT 2014 is an interscholastic contest sponsored by the Mathematics Association of the Philippines-Tertiary Level Chapter (MTAP-TL) in cooperation with National University, Manila. Its main objective is to promote mathematics in different fields among college students. 1. Elimination Round – May 23, 2014 at 8AM
Final Round – May 23, 2014 at 1PM
The contest shall be divided into:
1. College and Advanced Algebra, Trigonometry
2. Plane and Spherical Trigonometry
3. Analytic and Solid Geometry
4. Calculus (Differential, Integral and Differential Equations)
5. Statistics and Basic Probability Theory
6. Mathematics of Investment
The contest will be divided into two categories: individual and team. The team shall be composed of three (3) members and one (1) alternate. Each participating university can send at least one team.
The competition is open for all students who had enrolled last semester including fresh graduates. The said event will be held on National University,551 M. F. Jhocson Street, Sampaloc, 2600 Manila, Philippines. If you have further questions about the event feel free to contact Ms. Eileen Diansuy. You may check this facebook page for invitation.