MTAP Reviewer for Grade 9
This reviewer was taken from 2013 Metrobank-MTAP-Dep-Ed Math Challenge for third year. This is also advisable for fourth year and second year.
Directions: Give all fractions in the lowest terms. Eliminate negative exponents and rationalize denominators. Give equation of the lines in slope-intercept form.
5. Simplify: if and .
8. Find the equation of the line with x-intercept 3 and y-intercept -7.
9. Find the equation of the line passing through and perpendicular to .
10. Find the constant s so that the lines and are parallel.
11. Find the point of intersection of the lines and
12. Find the supplement of an angle measuring °
13. If ° and ° are supplementary, find the complement of .
14. The four points A(-6,2), B(-3,-2), C(9,7) and D form Rectangle ABCD. What are the coordinates of D?
15. How many circles of radius 9 cm can be cut from a rectangular sheet of 3.7 m by 1.05m?
16. In Parallelogram PARK, °, °, and °. What is x+y?
17. The angles of triangle are in the ration of 11:12:13. Find the measure in degrees ot each of its interior angles?
18. The vertex angle an isosceles triangle is 63°. Find the measure of the base angle?
19. The regular polygon has 15 sides. Find the measure in degrees of each of its interior angles?
20. An equilateral triangle has a perimeter 27 cm. what is its area?