Metrobank MTAP- Dep-Ed Math Challenge Reviewer for Grade 7 Part 3
This reviewer was taken from 2013 Metrobank-MTAP-Dep-Ed Math Challenge. The questions here are not in order. This is also advisable for Grade 6 students. The earlier you review, the better you will be. Let start!.
2. Let and Find
3. Write in scientific notation.
4. Nonoy left Butuan City to drive to Cagayan de Oro City at 6:15 PM and arrived 9:15 PM. If he average 80 kph and stopped 30 minutes for dinner, approximately how far is Cagayan de Oro from Butuan?
6. Let the universal set U be If , and find
7. What is the product of two consecutive odd numbers if the larger number is ?
8. Two angles are supplementary. One angle is 24° less than the other. What is the complement of the smaller angle?
10. Kristine receives a basic monthly salary of Php 18 000 plus a commission of 12% of her total sales. In her recent monthly payday, she received Php 21 600. How much was her sale last month?
12. How many two-digit prime numbers are there whose units digit is greater than the tens digit?
13. Nila is now x years old. Three years ago, her brother Ricky was twice as old as she. Write Ricky’s age ten years from now in terms of x.
14. Together, Pearl and Harvey are going to visit their aunt on Sunday. If Pearl visits their aunt every 6 days, while Harvey every 8 days, in what day will the visit their aunt together again?
15. What should be added to in order to get
16. What is the largest prime factor of 2013?
17. In a triangle, one angle is twice the second, and the third angle is 20° less than the second. What is the measure of the largest angle?
18. It costs (x+3) pesos per square foot to paint a wall. If the wall stands (x+3) ft high and (7x-2) ft long, how much does it costs to paint the wall?
19. A polynomial has quotient and remainder when divided by . What is the polynomial?
20. Aldo cut a long piece of bamboo into four pieces. The second piece was one-third of the first piece, the third piece was one-third of the second, and finally the fourth piece was one-third of the third. If the smallest piece was 2 dm, how long was the bamboo before it was cut?