The Odds of Winning

Probability is my favorite branch of Mathematics even though this is my weakness. When I crossed the place we commonly called “peryahan”   I am always thinking how to beat them. For some, this is just a simple game but the owner is making great deal money out of people’s hope to win.

roulette

You bet ₱1.00 on number  9 and the administrator spins the Roulette. If it landed on number 9, you will win ₱10.00, If not you try your luck again. Using this strategy will just end up losing. The probability of winning is \displaystyle\frac{1}{14} . What do you expect? You will always be a loser.

The other way of winning is to bet on the red or white color. You bet ₱1.00 on red and if red comes out you win ₱1.00 as well. The chance of winning is 50%. Fair enough but this will not guarantee a sure win. I have created a strategy to make sure that you can win this type of a game.

Strategy:

On the first turn, don’t bet on the numbers but on the color. Choose any color, if you choose white you need to stick with it. You can start by betting ₱10.00 on that color. The chance of losing is 50%. If you lose on the first turn, that’s fine. On the second turn, you bet again on the same color but this time you need to double your bet, make it ₱20.00. The probability of losing is 25% and the probability of winning now is 75%. If you lose again on the 2nd turn you can bet ₱40.00 on the third round. The probability of winning now is 87.5%. That is too high. Continue this process. If in the third turn you win. Start betting again for ₱10.00. That is just basically it. Continue this process and I am pretty sure that you will take home extra cash.

Dan

Dan

Blogger and a Math enthusiast. Has no interest in Mathematics until MMC came. Aside from doing math, he also loves to travel and watch movies.
Dan

Latest posts by Dan (see all)

You may also like...

74 Responses

  1. Darrin says:

    Hello there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely glad I found it and I’ll be bookmarking and checking back frequently!

  2. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the terrific information you have got here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your blog for far more soon.

  3. dsmk0V This site was how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me. Thanks a lot!

  4. This very blog is really interesting additionally diverting. I have picked a bunch of handy stuff out of this source. I ad love to go back again soon. Thanks!

  5. dramacools says:

    You could certainly see your expertise in the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren at afraid to say how they believe. Always go after your heart.

  6. Looking forward to reading more. Great blog article. Keep writing.

  7. Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We ave ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Fantastic. I am also a specialist in this topic so I can understand your effort.

  8. Thanks so much for the post.Much thanks again. Awesome.

  9. I really liked your blog.Thanks Again. Will read on

  10. Usually I do not learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, quite nice post.

  11. Zigbee says:

    Major thanks for the article.Thanks Again. Want more.

  12. Tremendous issues here. I am very glad to see your article. Thank you so much and I am looking forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?

  13. mavic pro says:

    Very good article! We are linking to this great post on our website. Keep up the great writing.

  14. Really appreciate you sharing this post. Great.

  15. Wow, great blog post.Thanks Again. Really Cool.

  16. candles says:

    I think other web-site proprietors should take this web site as an model, very clean and great user genial style and design, as well as the content. You are an expert in this topic!

  17. UoN says:

    I think this is a real great article.Really looking forward to read more. Want more.

  18. bbw tube says:

    I truly appreciate this blog.Really thank you! Awesome.

  19. Wow! Thank you! I continually wanted to write on my website something like that. Can I take a part of your post to my website?

  20. Geschichte says:

    one is sharing information, that as truly good, keep up writing.

  21. I went over this web site and I believe you have a lot of great info, saved to favorites (:.

  22. I think this is a real great blog article.Really thank you! Want more.

  23. it looks good. I ave bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

  24. Very informative blog post.Thanks Again. Really Cool.

  25. Thanks so much for the post.Thanks Again. Fantastic.

  26. fallen angel says:

    I view something really special in this site.

  27. Thank you for your article post.Thanks Again. Awesome.

  28. handcuffs says:

    It as not that I want to duplicate your web site, but I really like the design. Could you let me know which style are you using? Or was it custom made?

  29. Say, you got a nice article.Really thank you! Fantastic.

  30. click here says:

    This info is worth everyone as attention. How can I find out more?

  31. Appreciate you sharing, great blog article.

  32. Keep up the superb piece of work, I read few articles on this site and I believe that your website is very interesting and has lots of good information.

  33. Fantastic blog.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on…

  34. Dreams says:

    you will have a great blog right here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

  35. Friv says:

    This awesome blog is definitely interesting and also amusing. I have picked up a bunch of helpful stuff out of this blog. I ad love to come back again soon. Thanks a bunch!

  36. Thanks-a-mundo for the article post.Really thank you! Awesome.

  37. This is one awesome blog post.Really looking forward to read more. Really Great.

  38. Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.

  39. Looking forward to reading more. Great blog post.Thanks Again. Great.

  40. very good put up, i certainly love this web site, carry on it

  41. Im thankful for the blog article.Really looking forward to read more. Great.

  42. Folk Artists says:

    Seriously like the breakdown of the subject above. I have not seen lots of solid posts on the subject but you did a outstanding job.

  43. Looking forward to reading more. Great post.Thanks Again. Really Cool.

  44. law says:

    That is the very first time I frequented your web page and so far?

  45. Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this article and the rest of the site is also really good.

  46. I reckon something truly special in this website.

  47. Really informative post.Really thank you! Really Great.

  48. while and yours is the best I have found out till now.

  49. There as certainly a lot to learn about this subject. I really like all of the points you have made.

  50. Go Here says:

    I truly appreciate this blog post.Much thanks again. Really Cool.

  51. A big thank you for your article post.Much thanks again. Awesome.

  52. Great blog post.Thanks Again. Keep writing.

  53. There is definately a great deal to know about this topic. I love all the points you have made.

  54. Awesome blog article.Really thank you! Keep writing.

  55. I think this is a real great article post.Really looking forward to read more. Fantastic.

  56. Cheryle says:

    whoah this weblog is great i love reading your posts. Stay

  57. Say, you got a nice article.Really looking forward to read more.

  58. Christen says:

    In absence of Vitamin E and Gotu Kola extract may be of some help to know how to

  59. IMDB visits says:

    wow, awesome article post.Really looking forward to read more. Fantastic.

  60. Really informative blog post.Much thanks again. Really Great.

  61. Dia says:

    Thanks-a-mundo for the blog article.Much thanks again. Really Great.

  62. Resume says:

    Really enjoyed this article post.Thanks Again. Will read on…

  63. Shiloh says:

    leisure account it. Look advanced to more introduced agreeable from you!

  64. Artist says:

    wow, awesome article post.Much thanks again. Awesome.

  65. Well I sincerely liked studying it. This tip procured by you is very useful for accurate planning.

  66. You have made some really good points there. I checked on the net for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.

  67. put this information together. I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and commenting.

  68. #marijuana says:

    Thanks-a-mundo for the article post.Much thanks again. Much obliged.

  69. Very good information. Lucky me I ran across your site by chance (stumbleupon). I have book marked it for later!

  70. Very neat post.Really thank you! Will read on

  71. You made some really good points there. I looked on the internet to find out more about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site.

  72. Some times its a pain in the ass to read what blog owners wrote but this site is really user pleasant!.

  73. Thanks-a-mundo for the post.Much thanks again. Much obliged.

  1. April 19, 2014

    DFB trikot 2014

    Hi, I check your blog on a regular basis. Your writing style is awesome, keep up the good work!|

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.