Sample Math Challenge Problems for Grade 8 – Orals
Disclaimer: This is not the official reviewer for the upcoming Metrobank -Mtap-Dep-Ed Math Challenge problems for division orals. These problems are created to somehow help students to enhance their speed and accuracy and familiarize some questions. We all don’t know what will be the questions. The more problems we solve is the better math person we are. Have fun with these problems.
- What is the slope of the line with equation 3x-2y+4=0?
- If 26 increased by 4 times a number gives the same result as 1 increased by 9 times a number. What is the number?
- The sum of two numbers is 10 and their difference is 4. What is their product?
- Jane has 3 pairs of blouse,3 pairs of pants and 2 pairs of shoes. How many possible ways are there for her to choose an outfit?
- What are the roots of
- In triangle ABC, > > . What is the longest side of the triangle?
- For what value of k will make 2x-ky+1=0 parallel to x-y+1=0?
- The term that refers to an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.
- The ratio of blue balls to white balls is 1:2, the ratio of the white balls to red balls is 3:4. What is the ratio of the blue balls to red balls?
- How triangle can be formed if two sides have lengths 12 and 21 and the third side has an even length?
- How many positive integral divisors 72 have?
- If what is the value of x?
- Find the domain of the function
- What is the coordinate of the center of a circle ?
- Find the value of
- Find the sum of the series
- John drove 80 km downhill with a speed of 40 kph and went back at the speed of 10kph. What is John’s average speed?
- The ratio of the angles of quadrilateral is 2:3:4:6. What is the measure of the largest angle?