Stunning algebra ( January 8 – January 15, 2014 )
Find the smallest integer n such that the expression is a fraction in the form where p,q,d are positive integers,p and q are co-prime and neither q nor d equals 1.
You can also send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please DON’T FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND THE NAME OF YOUR SCHOOL. Names of those who submitted the correct answer will be posted in this page immediately after the answer has been reviewed. Happy Solving!
Check here for old problems
Correct answers were submitted by:
1. Ng Hong Jie.Jurong Junior College.Singapore
2. Muthukrishnan .Kle College , Bengaluru
3. Jhay Dela Cruz. Polytechnic University of the Philippines – Taguig
4. Kenny Wong, Jurong Junior College, Singapore
5. Arsh Singh. yourmathguru.com