Freehand Geometry: ( December 31 – January 6, 2014)
Geometry of leafs
Given a square whose sides have length 4 cm, find the area of the region bounded by the four semicircles which are in the interior of the square and have the four sides of the square as diameters.
You can also send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please DON’T FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND THE NAME OF YOUR SCHOOL. Names of those who submitted the correct answer will be posted in this page immediately after the answer has been reviewed. Happy Solving!
Click here for old problems
Correct answer were submitted by:
1. Arsh Singh. yourmathguru.com
2. Frank Anastacio. Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
3. Kennard Ong Sychingping, De La Salle University
4. Muthukrishnan .Kle College. Bengaluru
5. Kim Arvin P. Leocadio.Bicol University
6. Sebastian Pineda Berrio. Colombia
7. Feb Meulio. Ragay Science and Math Oriented High School
8. Ng Hong Jie. Jurong Junior College.Singapore
9. Kenny Wong, Jurong Junior College, Singapore