Painless Trigonometry: ( December 21 – December 28, 2013)
ABC is a triangle, is the height of the triangle, the measure of angle C is twice the measure of angle A and the length of the base is twice the height. What is the measure of angle A?
You can also send your answer to email@example.com . Please DON’T FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND THE NAME OF YOUR SCHOOL. Names of those who submitted the correct answer will be posted in this page immediately after the answer has been reviewed. Happy Solving!
Click here for old problems
Correct answer were submitted by:
1. Arsh Singh. yourmathguru.com
2. Jia syuen- SMJK Sam Tet, Malaysia
3. Joven M. Baltazar.Technological Institute of the Philippines, Quezon City
4. Jeroma Bechayda.Laguna State Polytechnic University.San Pablo City Campus
5. Frank Anastacio. Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
6. Hrushikesh Bhope. St Xavier’s High School, India
7. Aimee L. Polanco. University of Saint La Salle-Bacolod City