ABCD is a rectangle. P is inside a rectangle such that AP=3, BP=4, CP=5. What is the area of the circle inscribed in triangle APD if angle APD=9o degrees ?
You can also send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please DON’T FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR NAME AND THE NAME OF YOUR SCHOOL. Names of those who submitted the correct answer will be posted in this page immediately after the answer has been reviewed. Happy Solving!
Click here for old problems
Correct answer were submitted by:
1. Sebastian Pineda Berrio. Colombia
2. Arsh Singh. yourmathguru.com
3. Jhay Vizcara. Pamantasan Ng Lungsod Ng Maynila
4. Joven M. Baltazar. Technological Institute of the Philippines, Quezon City
5. Jerome Bechayda. Laguna State Polytechnic University.San Pablo City Campus