Stunning Algebra: (December 7 – December 14, 2013)
The x-intercepts of the equation y=x2-30x+k are prime numbers. What is/are the value(s) of K?
Comment your answer below. Note: I am the only one who can see your comments. You are only allowed to comment your answer once. Comments will be revealed next week December 14,2013(Philippines Time). You can also send your answer to email@example.com. Please don’t forget to include the name of your schoolNames of those who commented the correct answer will be posted in this page immediately after the answer has been reviewed. Happy Solving!
Correct answer were submitted by:
1. John Rey Jimenez. Negros Occidental High School
2. Arsh Singh. yourmathguru.com
3. Jomari Tan. DLSU
4. Ericson Diana. (school please)
5. Vincenzo Roque. University of the Philippines – Diliman
6. John Warner.English teacher.VHS. Bielefeld,Germany
7. Ceasar Ian Pedro. University of the Philippines-Diliman
8. Oen Can. Saint Mary’s University
9. Marlon Chris Malicsi, UST
10. Muthu Krishnan.Kle college , Bengaluru
11. Sebastian Pineda Berrío. Colombia.
12. Muthu Krishnan , Kle College , Bengaluru