Area of triangle: Two adjacent sides of triangle measures 3 cm and 4 cm. Find the area of the largest possible triangle that can be made with these sides if the third side is also an integer length.
Send your answer to email@example.com or to our facebook page. Please do not forget to include your name and affiliated school or company. Use the category name as subject. Names of those who submitted the correct answer will be posted on this page immediately after the answer has been reviewed.
Correct answer were submitted by:
1. Arsh Singh. yourmathguru.com. India
2. Kenny Wong, Jurong Junior College. Singapore
3. Jerome Bechayda. Laguna State Polytechnic University,San Pablo City Campus
4. John Rey Jimenez. Negros Occidental High School
5. Jomari Tan. DLSU
6. Sebastian Pineda Berrio. Colombia
7. John Christopher Castro Samulde, University of Mindanao.Davao City
8. Hrushikesh Bhope. St Xavier’s High School. India