Write equation of the line in ax+by+c=0. Time: 1 hr
- Simplify and express in positive exponent: (a-1b2c-5)4.
- What is the solution set of 2x-1>6?
- Mary is 24 years old. John is half the age of Mary. How old is John?
- What are the roots of 6x2+x-2=0?
- Solve for x: 5/(x-3) = (x+2)/(x-3)+3
- What is the degree of equation 2x2y-3xy+y2=0
- Simplify: (3-√2)/( √3-√2)
- Give the product of (x-y)(x2+xy+y2).
- Factor completely 2x5-10x4+8x2.
- Solve the equation: 2√x=√(x+27)
- What is the conjugate of 1-√3?
- Find the sum of x/(x2-9) + (x+1)/(x2-4x+3).
- Find the solution set of 2x-y=4 and x+2y=-1.
- The sum of 2/3 of the number and ¾ of the number is 51. Find the number.
- Find the sum of equation 2x2-3x+1.
- For what value of K such that the lines 2x-ky=2 and x-2y=4 become parallel lines.
- One factor of x2+kx-2=0 is -1. Find the other root.
- Find the maximum value of 1-3x-x2.
- Find the solution set of 2x2+3x-2<0
- Find the solution set of │2x-1│>3
- Find the vertex of y=x2-3x-6.
- Find the perimeter of rectangle if the length is (2x-1) m and the width is (x+4) m.
- For what values of m is (m-2)/(m+3) equal (m+1)/(m-1) ?
- Find the equation of the line through (2,1) and (3,-2).
- What is the slope of equation 2x-3y=4?
Click here for answer key
Click here for Problem of the Week
Leave a comment